One of the basic economic principles for utilizing modular systems furniture (cubicles) is to allow your company to adapt easily, economically, and quickly in order to accommodate necessary organizational changes. Every time you reconfigure and improve organizational efficiencies, you recover the initial investment made in your modular system. More importantly, this flexibility helps drive the profitability of your company.
Although there are several contributing factors to the constant changing environment of any business, there will inevitably come a time when you must make changes to your work space and office environment. Whether you’re up sizing, downsizing, or rightsizing your office environment, our team has the experience to help you every step of the way; from project conception to completion, all while minimizing disruption to your daily operations to ensure your project is completed on time and in budget.
- Redesign of current space plan
- Assessment/inventory of existing furniture
- Field verification of all measurements
- Recommendations for furniture, fixtures and accessories with existing, new, or a combination
- Re purposing existing furniture
- Procurement of new furniture
- Pre-installation meetings and project scheduling
- On- or off-site product staging
- Assembly and installation by experienced and seasoned professionals
- Scheduling coordination of swing space for phased moves and reconfigurations
- Punch list follow up